Archives

Friday, November 2, 2012

Consider it Chibi!

Woah, it’s November already? How does that always happen? Anyway today’s ramble may be a bit short because it’s already sort of late and I’ve got stuff that I need to get done. So let’s just cut to the chase shall we?

 

Real quick, my Halloween was boring, hoorah, but I did do something productive and this is it:

 

Yes, I turned my “bunch of images” into a video, hooray! Umm, I guess there’s no new AnimeMOTs (/AMP/ YouTube) video this week, so this’ll have to hold you until next time!

 

Wow, I really don’t feel like rambling about anything today, so I think I’m just going to dive right into “The Creator’s Corner” to talk about my recent progress with “Titan III” and see how it goes from there:

So this last draft that I start for part three in the “Titan” series of short stories is probably the Grandfather of the final version. Everything seems to be progressing smoothly and all of my previous problems seem to be working themselves out, which is awesome. If I can keep at it at the pace that I’m currently running, I may be able to finish “Titan III” by the end of the month. As always, I’m not going to promise anything because then I’ll probably back myself into a corner and need to rush to meet the deadline that I set for myself, so hopefully we’ll all get to read the third entry in the “Titan” series by December, but it’ll be done when it’s done. Slow and steady wins the race, right?

 

I guess that’s all I’ve got today, try as I might, I just can’t think of anything that’s worth rambling about right now. I suppose it’s just been a slow week for me, maybe it’s some sort of sugar-crash after the candy that I ate for Halloween (no I didn’t go trick-or-treating, my boss brought in a ton of left over candy and told us to help ourselves, and I did). I guess that’s it, I’m actually sorry that I can’t write more, but it’s late afternoon and my brain is fried, so let’s look at this week’s song and wrap this thing up:


Yup, “Amber” by 311 it’s a good song, it brings back some memories, and that’s usually not a bad thing, lol. Anywho if you’ve got any questions, comments, tips or concerns you can tell me below, e-mail me at Semajj07@gmail.com or find me on G+ or Twitter (@Semajj07). So this is what they meant by “a cat is fine too”…

No comments:

Post a Comment