Archives

Friday, November 30, 2012

Another Month Bites the Dust

Hello, hello, hello! It’s the last Friday in November and I totally forgot to ramble last week! So, you see, I was on vacation last week and, as usual, I sort of lost track of time and Friday had come and gone before I knew it (not to mention I was away from a computer for most of the day). I feel bad for not rambling last week, but that doesn’t mean that this ramble is going to run longer to compensate, no. In fact, this ramble might even be a little short, but more on that later. I think I’ll just jump into it and we’ll come to the topics as the come. Let’s go!

 

So, just as last week was a Holiday (US Thanksgiving) and I missed my ramble, I’ll probably be skipping a few more rambles in the near future as well. I’ll probably only ramble once or twice in December because it’s the end of the year, I’ll be busy and I might not be at a place where rambling is relevant during a Friday. But fear not, I will be sure to spam Carol of the Bells again this year (although, these rambles were still on G+ this time last year). Heck, it’s just about that time anyway, let’s kick it off with a Vocaloid Christmas Carol!
 

Yup, I like that song. I like that song a lot. Perhaps even more so because Miku is involved in that version. Moving on! I lied, again, but at least I didn’t break a promise! “RE:Inspiration; Titan III” isn’t going to be out by the end of November (duh) but I have been making quite a bit of progress the past few days, and I’m probably even going to cut this ramble short to make more time for writing Titan. (heh, I’ve got Carol of the Bells on repeat now). But before I go I’m going to link you to my Smashwords profile so you can find Titan and Titan II, just because I haven’t done so in a while:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/semajj07
 
 

As I mentioned earlier (quick, change the subject!) I was on vacation last week. I didn’t go anywhere, I just stayed at home, but I did get a ton of stuff accomplished (or so I think). Firstly, I finally finished Revolutionary Girl Utena, I then proceeded to mark Sankarea, Clannad and Clannad After Story off of my back-log, sweet! I also caught up on quite a few of this season’s anime, such as Girls und Panzer, Chuu2 and BTOOOM! I also finished The Wind Through the Keyhole and started on Spice and Wolf 2. In addition to all of that (and keeping up to date with all of my World of Warcraft dailies) I started playing League of Legends. So far I’m still pretty inexperienced, but I think I do pretty well when I’m playing as Ahri or Sona. I think I’ll start some PvP matches soon, but that’s still a scary thought.

 

And that’s about it, I’m going to get back to work on Titan III, but before I go I’ve still got to share this week’s Song of the Week! This week’s song will be “Benibana no Otome Uta” from the anime Otome Yokai Zakuro, enjoy:

 
I like that song! Anywho if you have any questions, comments, tips or concerns you can leave a comment here on Blogger or you can contact me at Semajj07@gmail.com or at Twitter @Semajj07. ‘round these parts, relevancy is irrelevant!

No comments:

Post a Comment