Archives

Friday, December 7, 2012

And then there were videos...

Greetings reader! I hope that you’re doing well. Can you believe that it’s already December? Well, maybe you can. It makes sense, I mean, it’s been a week since the last ramble and that happened on the last day of November. So it being December isn’t that big of a surprise, but time does seem to be flying. Anywho, today I’ve got a few videos to share, a new MOT song, some more Titan talk (yeah, I know, I’m slow-as-a-snail) and we’ll deal with the rest as it pops into my mind! Shall we begin?

 

First up is AnimeMOTs’ new YouTube video. For those of you who don’t know, AnimeMOTs is the channel run by /AMP/ for /AMP/ (and anyone else who enjoys the videos) so in this week’s video (once again put together by zendude) is the /AMP/ Creed. Enjoy:

 
Yay! If you like that and want to see more you can subscribe to that channel and you can visit us over at /AMP/ on the Crunchyroll forums!

 

Moving on, and since we’re on the topics of /AMP/, I recently started a new MOT Song. This time instead of me making the entire song by myself, I let everyone pitch in (sure, it wasn’t an original idea, but I rarely come up with anything that /AMP/ hasn’t seen in some form or another before). Anyway, this time we all ganged up and made a MOT Song for the song “Warrior” by Disturbed. I don’t have a video of the MOTs compiled with the song, but I do have the MOTs compiled in an album (see here) and below is a YouTube video of the song. You can start the song, click over to the album and follow along, if you want to, I find doing so rather fun!


Okay, this one isn’t /AMP/ related, but it’s that time of the year again, so how about s’more Carol of the Bells?

 
And

 
Heh-heh, I just love that song!

 

Alrighty then, now we can get down to business. “RE:Inspiration; Titan III” related business to be exact. I know, I know, you’re probably tired of hearing about Titan III, but since it’s a big thing in my life at this point in time, I like to talk about it. Plus, I know there are a few people out there who actually enjoyed the first two and are looking forward to part three. smashwords you can find “RE:Inspiration; Titan” and “RE:Inspiration; Titan II” by following that link, they’re both free and relatively short, so maybe give reading them a thought. Okay, Titan III, the final draft is in the works, it’s mostly set in stone, but I need to go over it and do a fact check, a continuity check, a spell check, a grammar check and probably a billion other types of checks that are eluding me at this time. But other than that (and deciding which foot to stop on) it’s mostly done. Hopefully you’ll see Titan III by the end of the year, but as always, I promise nothing. Stuff happens and I don’t want to break any promises. But I do have the cover art! Once again I turned to my good pal megaflaem to craft a piece of art to adorn the story once it’s finished, and once again he created an awesome piece of work!

On a writing related note, if I can finish Titan III sooner than later, and it is still early enough, I might dig through my folder of “dead-end” stories, dust off a creation that was born around this time last year and see if I can make any improvements to the story of Allen Maxwell and Drip Moonshadow, but that’s not a high priority. Maybe I’ll just spruce it up a bit and post is on smashwords as a gift to all of you readers. But Titan III come first… Or so I tell myself…

 

And now for something completely different.

 
Okay, it was just more caroling of the bells, but whatever. This is my ramble, I can do what I want!

 

I just received wonderful news! A certain package that I had ordered recently arrived! Now, this wouldn’t be anything special, I get packages all the time, but this box came all the way from Japan! I won’t tell you what it is, just because I decided to stop talking about my personal purchases here, but I just wanted to let you know that I’m happy that it’s here. And now, a page from the book of zendude: “LAWL”

 

And I think that’s about all I’ve got for today. Let’s get on to the Song of the Week then, yeah? I haven’t updated my list in quite some time, so I don’t know if I’ve shared this song before, but I’m pretty sure I haven’t:

 

And that was “Saints and Sinners” by Flogging Molly! Anywho I’m off to go do stuff! STUFF!!! As always if you have any questions, comments, tips or concerns you can leave a comment here on Blogger or you can contact me at Semajj07@gmail.com or at Twitter @Semajj07. Banishment… this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment