Archives

Friday, January 25, 2013

Lots of Hellos

Hello, hello, hello. Today's going to be another short ramble, but it's still a ramble and that's a good sign! So let's just get to it, yes?

Concerning my motivation game: I haven't set the rules and whatnot in stone yet, so not too much to report on that. Well, other than the fact that it's still a work in progress.

Concerning my actual motivation: It seems that I was somehow able to rid myself of the ickyness that was hangin' around last week and I've been able to make progress in several different areas in my life where I seemed to have been stuck for the past few weeks.

Concerning "RE:Inspiration; Titan III": It is also a work in progress, but the final draft is coming along nicely. I've often thought about going back on my word and making "Titan" a three parter again, thus making "Titan III" much easier to end, but I'm not going to do that. I like what I have planned for "Titan IV" even if that's all we're going to see of "Titan" and its characters for a while. If you recall, I once said that after I finish the "Titan" stories I'm going to start working on "NEw". I'll probably start with a fun little story, just to get used to writing the main character a bit more, but the full thing is here (in my head) and I do plan on getting it done sooner rather than later.

Concerning this ramble: I think I'm about done with my report for this week (lol) so I'm probably going to wrap things up for now (I've got stories to tell elsewhere!). Let's see... How about "Hello" by Martin Solveig and Dragonette (at least I think that's the correct band/group name) accompanied by a K-On! amv:


Anywho, this is as far as this train will be going so, as always, if you have any questions, comments, tips or concerns you can leave a comment here on Blogger or you can contact me at Semajj07@gmail.com or at Twitter @Semajj07. "I found it on the twitters!"

No comments:

Post a Comment