Archives

Friday, January 18, 2013

Because I Can

Last week's ramble was short, this is true, but I fear that this week's ramble will be even shorter! I seem to be stuck in a rut. I don't know why but lately I've been feeling very unmotivated and thus my motivation to ramble is very, very low. So here's the deal: I'm going to ramble on for just a bit longer today and next week we'll know if I've found my motivation again. How? Well if I've found my motivation I'll write a ramble, but if I haven't found it I don't think the chances of my rambling are very high.

Do you remember the "game" that I used to play? The one where I gave myself tasks to complete each day? Well I'm bringing it back (for reals this time). The rules will be different and the tasks will have changed, but the game itself will be based on the same idea. I haven't completed my list of tasks, nor my list of rewards, but I have started doing certain tasks just to help get this game off the ground. One big thing is spending, I'm really going to limit how much money I allow myself to spend freely, instead I'll gain money through successfully completing tasks every week. (I'm greedy and money is motivation for me!)
I'll ramble about the whole set of rules and the reward system when I get there and hopefully that'll be next week, but only time can tell.

And that's that. I'm signing off here. Oh wait, here, listen to this:


Good song... good song, aye. Anywho: as always if you have any questions, comments, tips or concerns you can leave a comment here on Blogger or you can contact me at Semajj07@gmail.com or at Twitter @Semajj07. Pyon~ pyon~ pyon~

No comments:

Post a Comment