Archives

Friday, October 12, 2012

Quickly, quickly now...


I figure a hastily written ramble is better than no ramble at all, don’t you agree? It just so happens that today is a very, very busy day in the life of me and I was planning on putting my ramble on hold, but that’s not a very good business model; coming back from ~a month break, only to take the second week off. No, no, bad me. And so I’ve decided to write this rushed messy mess of rabble, just for you, my dear readers (although these rambles are still just to get all that extra mass out of my mind). So as I run though this ramble as fast as my fingers can take me I’ll probably end up talking about “Project Diva f” which was something that I had originally planned on rambling on, so far so good, and I’ll also talk about “RE:I; Titan III” and how that’s coming along. Anything else that happens to fit itself into this ramble is gonna be there, whether I like it or not, so let’s get goin’!

 

About a week after I quite rambling back in August, actually it might have been two or three weeks, but who’s counting anyway? Anyway a while after I took a break from rambling a new video game came out; “Project Diva f” is the latest in the line of Vocaloid based rhythm games for the PlayStation system. Up until now they’ve all been on the PSP, but now with new technology and what-not they decided to move it to the PS Vita, which is an awesome little gaming device, if I do say so myself. So it came out, I waited a week or two for international shipping and then, finally, I got my copy of the game. Needless to say I was enthralled with it and wouldn’t put it down unless absolutely necessary.

I don’t really remember where I was going to go with this (remember that part about me being in a hurry?) but hey it’s an amazing game, it’s got Miku and who doesn’t love Miku?

 

What else, what else? Oh, rememberJ.R. Nova? He’s started working on the second novel in his “Czar Chronicles” series, and I’m pretty excited about it. If you weren’t around at the time, or just decided to ignore it, "Rising" is a novel written by J.R. Nova and I highly recommend it. It’s got a little bit of everything, even a werewolf! If you’ve got a few bucks to spare you should totally check it out, it’s only, like, three dollars (usd), that’s only a quarter of what you’d pay to go see a movie now-a-days. You can follow the link depending on where you want to buy it from; yeah it’s only available digitally, so you can get it atAmazon orSmashwords. Your choice.

 

Okay, so last week I mentioned that I’m slowly trudging along with the third installment in the “Titan” short-story series, and this is true, I’ve gotten in a few thousand words this week; but the good news is that I found the root of my problems (probably). I think I’m having a rough time writing this part of the “Titan” quadrilogy because Charles Zappia plays a big role in the third part, and I guess I just don’t know him enough to write him consistently. So what I’m going to do (next time I have the time) is practice writing some scenes with him interacting with different characters; in fact I’ve got the scenes all storycrafted out, but it should be known that actually writing them down on paper (or rather typing them in Word) makes the ideas seem more solid.

In other “RE:I; Titan” news, I went back and read part one, just to try to get back into the “outer space” theme, and I was shocked at how lousy it was. I was horrified and quickly continued on to part two to make sure that it wasn’t as bad as the first, and I was relieved to find that “RE:I; Titan II” was a lot better than the first part, almost as if they were written by different people. So if you read “T1” and were interested, but not impresses, I ask you to give “T2” a try. You'll find them here.

 

And now that I’m really, really pressed for time I think I’m going to wrap this thing up! So here’s this week’s song of the week:

 

 

Yay Miku! That was Do You Kotonano (or something like that) by Hatsune Miku, it is one of the songs featured in the PS Vita game “Hatsune Miku’s Project Diva f” that I talked about earlier. I’m pretty sure you can find a complete list of songs somewhere (I’d look for you, but I haven’t got the time), heck, I was going to suggest you go look it up, but here’s “ODDS&ENDS” another song from “Project Diva f”:

 

 

 

Anywho, I’ve really got to be going now, so if you’ve got any comments, questions, tips or complaints you can let me know in the comment boxes below, or you can send me a letter at Semajj07@gmail.com. So much to do, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment