Archives

Friday, March 1, 2013

Birthday Bash


“Happy Birthday to you.(cha cha cha) Happy Birthday to you.(cha cha cha) Happy Birthday dear Weekly Rambles. Happy Birthday to you~ (cha cha cha~)”

Yay! Today is Weekly Rambles’ first Birthday! (Well, technically tomorrow, but I’m not going to postpone a ramble for the sake of posting it on its Birthday). And while I’m pretty happy that I’ve been able to stick to this for so long (this is #41) I’m even happier that “RE:Inspiration; Titan III” is nearing completion, but more on that later. Today’s ramble is going to be a bit short and mostly about Titan, but there will be (as always) a Song of the Week, chosen appropriately for today’s special occasion! Let’s get to it!

 

First off, some non-Titan news. Last week I rambled about a new project that I got involved in and since then it has -more or less- been decided that I will do most (if not all) of the writing. We’ve been slowly working on our details and I think we have a goal for our characters to work towards so we can start building the plot.

For the past couple of days I’ve been working on designing the city that our story takes place in. I even created our main character’s apartment in great detail, to which one of my co-creators laughed. I’m still having a lot of fun working on this and unless someone else decides to give-up first, I’m on this train until it reaches the station!

 

And last weekend I picked up another project to get involved with! Who knows why or when, but apparently my sister recently started writing a story of her own and last Sunday night she texted me out of the blue asking if I could look over it for her. So I agreed. It’s rough and needs some work, but her story (as a whole) isn’t bad.

 

And I left that last ramblegraph off sort of oddly because it continues into this one! So she asked me to help her and in return I asked her to help me with Titan. She agreed. So on Wednesday I sent her the finished version of “RE:Inspiration; Titan III”. She’ll look over it, edit it and help me work out any wonky details (I really hope there aren’t any, considering how much time I’ve spent on it) and hopefully we’ll be done with all the editing (which also means that T3 will be ready for you guys) by mid-March! Yay!

And while I rush to bring this Birthday Ramble to an end I turn to my trusty coin to see who I ramble about today. For the past few rambles I’ve been rambling a bit about some of the characters that appear in “RE:Inspiration; Titan” and today I’m torn between two characters, so I’ve decided to flip a coin to choose for me. Heads is Fen Mao or Kitty as some people call her. Tails is Geannina “Doll” Chatsworth. Let’s see who I get to ramble about today! (Flips coin off-screen)

Tails it is!

So today I’m going to ramble a bit about Geannina. Ever since I created her character, Geannina has played an important role in almost every story she’s been storycrafted into. It’s almost part of her nature to be the center of events. She is practically the definition of the word meek. In “Titan” she is seemingly-overly-concerned for Jacobi, but that’s really just the way she is. It may be a bit of a spoiler (not really considering the fact that I’ve already said that she plays a big part in any story she’s in) but you can expect to see quite a bit of story focused on Geannina in “Titan IV”. And for now I’ll leave the rest of her secrets just as they are: secrets.

For anyone who is interested in reading “Titan” you can download both parts 1 and 2 for free from Smashwords.com.



And finally a great big Happy Birthday to Weekly Rambles!

 
Anywho, as always if you have any questions, comments, tips or concerns you can leave a comment here on Blogger or you can contact me at Semajj07@gmail.com or at Twitter @Semajj07. Also, if you have a character that you’d like me to talk about in the next ramble you can tell me via any of the ways stated above. pyoro~n

No comments:

Post a Comment